Kalakand is a popular moist, juicy and delicious Indian sweet made by reducing milk . It is flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with chopped almonds. Try out this recipe of kalakand, yes it need little patience. But indeed it will give you perfect taste which you’ll love it. Also it can easily prepared at home.
Festival are incomplete without sweets and super delicious food. The true essence of the festival lies in the enjoyment of all the loved ones and indulging in favourite food.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 50 mins
Total time: 55 minutes
Milk 1 litre
Sugar 1 cup
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Caradamom powder 1/2 tsp
Almonds chopped 1/4 cup
1. Pour milk in a large nonstick pan.
2. Make the milk hot.
3. Further add vinegar and mix well.
4. Now milk started crudling.
5. Stir continuously till the mixture became thick.
6. Now add sugar and cardamom powder.
7. Mixture starts to thicken.
8. Put parachute paper and transfer the mixture.
9. Level it up and garnish with your favourite nuts of your choice. Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
10. Now cut into pieces .
11. Kalakand is ready to serve.
2 Comments Add yours
My favourite sweet 🥰