Tomato Soup is the easiest and delicious comfort food, which you can prepare in minutes, and can be served before lunch or dinner . Made with some easily available ingredients, this soup makes for a perfect appetizer and is healthy too! You just need some fresh juicy tomatoes.
Spices you can add according to your taste. I have made this soup without using cornflour. If you want texture of the soup like restaurant one, I would suggest you to add cornflour.
Tomatoes ( Fresh and Juicy) 5-6
Black pepper as per taste
Salt as per taste
Bay leaves 1
Butter 1 tsp
Garlic chopped 1/2 tsp (optional)
Cooking time 20 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Steps and Images:
1. Wash tomatoes and cut in to pieces. Add water in a pan add chopped tomatoes and garlic boil until it became soft. Keep the flame medium.
2. Now the tomatoes has became soft. This step take 5-7 minutes.
3. Strain all the water and let the tomatoes cool.
4. Now once it became cool make purée of boiled tomatoes no need to add water. You can use hand blander or mixer
5, Heat pan add butter once butter get melted than add ginger paste and bay leaves. Sauté for few seconds.
6. Now add tomato purée, salt and black pepper and boil for 2-3 minutes. In this step lf you wish you can add cornflour. Add 1 tsp cornflour in 4-5 tsp of water make a fine paste add put into the purée before boiling.
7. Once the boiling done, now strain it.
8. Now soup is ready to serve. Add little black pepper and cream. Serve it hot.