3 February, 2020
Vanilla eggless cup cakes
Today I am sharing one of the simplest recipe of cup cake. The one that has a soft crumb, very moist , melts in mouth and most importantly eggless . This soft eggless cake and cupcakes are made from ingredients easily available in our at kitchen.
I have made cake many times but cup cake recipe I have tried first time and it really came awesome.
These cupcakes are super easy to make. You can keep in refrigerator for 2-3 days. Cupcakes are the best if consume on the same day. If you have celebration at home, I would suggest you to prepare cupcakes ahead of time.
I must say If you want to learn baking you should start learning from basic recipe of vanilla cake this recipe would help you in not making only perfect cupcakes but as well cakes also. For learning baking basic recipe.
If you think you can never make that perfect sponge cake, then try this simple recipe and you will surely become a master in rolling out the perfect homemade cake. It is a simple recipe and you can begin by mixing sugar and butter together. Whisk well until light and fluffy.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Baking time: 20-25 minutes
Total time: 40 mins
All purpose flour 155 grams
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
Powdered sugar 135 grams
Milk 135 grams
Curd 110 ml
Oil 90 mil
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Steps and Images
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degree. Sift together flour , baking powder and baking soda. Set flour keep aside.
2. In a separate bowl using hand beater, beat together sugar powder, milk, curd, oil and vanilla essence for few seconds . Don’t over beat. We can see the bubbles in wet batter that means it’s perfect.
3. Now, add sifted flour into wet batter. Slowly-slowly pour the flour in to wet batter, beat it using hand beater for few seconds.
4. Pour batter into lined muffin pan, fill it about 1/2. Do not overfill.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins at 175 degree or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Time and temperature may vary depending on the different oven.
6. Cup cakes are ready. Let them cool in the pan.Once the cupcakes are cooled then take out from the pan.