22 August, 2020
I must say this is one of the easiest recipes of paneer. When u have less time for cooking this recipe is perfect especially in mornings where everyone is rushing for their work and mom wants to pack some healthy lunch. At night you can cut the vegetables and keep in refrigerator…In Morning your vegetables is ready in10 mins.
My daughter some time prefer to eąt this vegetable for her breakfast while adding more vegetables.
Preparation time : 6-10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
1 tsp oil
1 /2 tsp cumin seeds
1 medium onion cut into strips
1 medium tomato cut into strips
1 green capsicum cut into strips
1 red capsicum cut into strips
1 yellow capsicum cut into strips
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric
Salt as per taste
1 tsp vinegar
Ginger cut into juliennes
200 gm paneer cut into strips
Steps and Pictures
1. Heat oil in a pan.. Add cumin seeds saute till it brown.
2. Now add onion saute for 2 mins
3. Add capsicum saute for 2 mins.
4. Add paneer, ginger, salt and add garam masala.
5. Add tomatoes and saute for 2 mins then add vinegar and toss it.
6. Add fresh Chopped green corrainder/ mint leaves
7. Serve hot with chapati