If you are looking for snack options to enjoy with your evening tea, then here is an easy to make cake recipe plus point it is eggless.
Eggless banana cake is a spongy and mouth-watering sweet snack same time it is healthy also. This banana recipe doesn’t take much of your time and can be prepared it ingredients in 10 minutes. This cake is favourite for those who like to have eggless cakes.
A worth trying sweet recipe is made with whole wheat flour, if you want you can add instead of sugar add jaggery also.
Banana eggless is a delicious recipe for people who follow vegan recipe. If you don’t have ripe bananas you can mash bananas using grinder. Walnuts give very rich taste to this recipe.
For what you are waiting if you have ripe bananas at home just try this recipe and share your views.
Preparation time: 5-7 mins
Bake time : 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Banana 4 (ripe or overripe)
1.5 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extracr
1 cup walnuts
Steps of making cake:
1. Peel the bananas in a big bowl. I have use ripe bananas you can use overripe bananas also.
2. Make smooth consistency of banana, you can mash it using fork or hand blender. I have used fork.
3. Now add sugar and oil to the mashed bananas, I have used here olive oil you can use any neutral flavour oil or you can replace oil with clarified butter.
Stir well so the oil mixes with the banana and sugar.
4. Seive whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt in wet ingredients
(bananas, sugar and oil)
5. Mix dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients using cut and fold method. In this step do not over mix it.
6. If batter looks dry than add little milk on it,
8. Now, add walnuts and mix it well.
9. Heat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree. Transfer the cake mix on the baking tray , garnish with walnuts. Bake at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
10. After 30 minutes cake is ready to serve.