Healthy and delicious recipe of sesame ladoo.
In India it’s a winter and Sankranti festival just thought of sharing this simple recipe of til, gud ladoo.
These are mainly made in the India in every household during makar sankaranti, there are different ways of making this ladoo. I have prepared in very simple way, so you can easily make it . This recipe will make 10 -12 ladoo If you want to make in more quantity just double it.
Til gud ghya god god bola.
Preparation time – -20 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Total time – 35 minutes
White sesame seeds 200 grams
Organic jaggery powder 150 grams
Peanuts 100 grams
Ghee 2 tbsp (optional)
Desiccated coconut 50 grams(optional)
Steps and pictures:
1. Heat a pan . Keep the flame on low add seasame seed roast it for 4-5 mins.Keep stirring , seeds should be crisp and crunchy.
2. Transfer the sesame seeds into plate and let it get cool, once its cold, than grind it.
3. Now add peanut, roast it until it became crunchy.
4. Cool the peanuts and remove the skin.
5. Mix sesame powder, peanuts and jaggery powder together.
6. Now add ghee and mix it well and make round balls, If u are not able to make balls than add little ghee.
Tips and Variations :
1. Clean the sesame seeds before roasting.
2. Roast the peanuts till it became crunchy.
3. You can make it without adding ghee also, roast seasame seeds , peanuts and add jaggery grind it. Sesame seeds release oil easily balls can form. In between check the consistency only grind for few seconds.
4. Keep the ladoo in an air tight jar.