If you are looking for a delicious snack recipe but same time you want to stick with your diet, then eggless oats cookies are just the right choice for you! This is an easy to make snack recipe which is super- healthy and can be prepared very quickly. Made with simple ingredients like oats, jaggery and multi grain flour, this delectable healthy recipe will taste buds to cloud nine. It can be treat for your children.
This snack recipe is definitely a keeper especially for the days when you crave something sweet and light.
I have used multi grain flour but If you want you can use whole wheat flour. Trust me jaggery enhance the taste of cookies. It’s one best cookies recipe I have found.So don’t wait go and try this recipe all the ingredients are easily available in your kitchen.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Baking time : 10-12 mins
Total time: 20 mins
1 cup oats
1 cup multi grain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
3/4 cup jaggery powder
2 tbs milk
Steps for making cookies:
1. Take oats in a bowl.
2. Now add baking powder, cinnamon powder , multi grain flour.
3. Now pour the room temperature butter on bowl and add jaggery powder.
4. Beat the butter and jaggery powder using electronic beater. Beat 2-4 mins until it form smooth consistency.
5. Now smooth consistency has formed,
6. Now add dry ingredients oats and multi grain flour . Mix well.
7. In this step using your hand make dough, don’t press.
8. Now make the balls and press gently from the middle,
9. Transfer all the cookies on baking tray. Bake for 10 mins at 180 degree.
10. After 10 mins. Cookies are ready to serve.