Chocolate fudge happens to be an easiest and the most delicious thing to prepare for the big day. So , if you are yearning for something drool-worthy and sinfully indulgent then the quick chocolate fudge recipe is must try. Chocolate fudge is a mouth-watering dessert recipe that you can make for your special day.
Chocolate is undeniably the most delicious ingredients and can add on to the taste of every ingredients. The chocolate fudge recipe can be prepared using a simple ingredients. It also make for an easy to make dessert.This recipe needs only 3 ingredients it’s very easy to make without any hassles.
To make it more delicious, you can add your own innovation by your choice. If you like the nutty crunch, then dry roast nuts like cashew nuts , alomonds and walnuts and add into batter. Your family and friends definitely praise your culinary skills. You can easily store this recipe for 3-4 days.
Preparation time: 4 hrs 10 mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Total time: 4hrs 25mins
Sweet condensed milk 450 gram
2 cup chocolate chips
Almonds 12-14 for garish
Baking paper according to the size of your tray.
Steps for making chocolate fudge:
1. Boil water in big pan , put condensed milk cane on it and cover the lid. Boil for 2 hours. In between check the water. Keep the flame on low.
2. In the other step we do double boiler, keep the pan with water on low flame. Put a pan on it, water shouldn’t come on it.
3. Now add chocolate chips , keep the flame low. If you want instead of double boiler
4. Keep string chocolates chips, till it get melted and form smooth consistency it take 15-20 minutes.
5. After it get melted than transfer in to the bowl.
6. Now open the condensed milk cane and mix with the melted chocolate chips.
7. Mix it well and transfer to the tray.
8. Garnish with almonds. Refrigerate for next 2 hours.
9. After 2 hrs, take out from the refrigerator and cut into the square shape. Chocolate fudge is ready to serve.