2 March, 2019
Chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese base recipe. It’s one of the most popular dishes. It’s a tasty and spicy paneer dish you can use in a main course or as a side dish. From kids to elders everyone loves it. So if this is everybody’s favorite it should be easy and tasty to make it.
Make this Indo-Chinese dish with paneer, capsicum, onion and sauces. Its always recommended deep frying of marinated paneer cubes for best taste… But I have done shallow fry.
200 grams paneer
3 tbsp corn flour
3 tbsp maida
1/2 tsp pepper
Salt as needed
Oil for shallow fry
1 tsp garlic
2-3 spring onions green Chopped
2 – 3 green chilies
1 /2 tsp vinegar
1 /2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 capsicum (cubed)
1 onion white (cubed)
Steps and Pictures
- Add cornflour,maida, salt and pepper powder to a bowl.
- Make a thick batter adding water the same way make for pakodas. Put pieces of paneer in a batter.
- Heat a pan and pieces of paneer on a medium flame. Make sure pieces should not stick to each other.
- Fry till it turns into golden.
- Drain them on a kitchen tissue
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic saute for 2 mins then add onions and capsicum and saute on high flame for 2 mins.
- Now add all sauces, vingear and water.
- Boil it for a few minutes.. Next add pepper, paneer and spring onions..
- Serve hot
Tips and Varriations
- We can change the consistency of gravy by adding water.
- Maida is optional, if you want u can make without it or can add any other flour.