Paneer Butter Masala is popular North Indian dish.Its very easy to get the restaurant taste at home. It’s all time favourite dish.Paneer goes very well as side dish with Naan, Chapati or even with jeera rice, its going to satisfy your palate like never before. It’s all time favourite for vegetarians. I can say is considered as the king in veg dishes.
This recipe is one of the most popular Paneer recipe in Indian cuisine and it’s one of the most ordered dish in Restaurants and has gained popularity in non Indian people as well who occasionally like to try Indian food. The look of the dish are exotic and it’s taste yummy.
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 30 mins
Total time – 35 mins
200 grams paneer
1 onion large
2 tomatoes large
1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
1 tsp oil
12 to 15 cashew nuts
1 tsp butter
1/2 tsp kasuri methi
3 tbsp cream
1 tsp corrainder powder
1/2 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 bay leaf
3 green cardamom
Steps and images
1.Fry onions till it transparent.
2. Add tomatoes, cashew nuts and salt, saute for 3 mins.
3. Add garam masala, corrainder powder, cashew nuts and red chili powder.
4. Fry till it leaves the side of pan.
5. Cool it and make a fine paste
6. Heat butter in same pan.
7. Fry cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf.
8. Now add ginger and garlic paste, fry it very well.
9. Add the puree which we have make it in step 5.
10. Add water, kasuri methi and paneer. Cook for 2-3 mins.