Have you made up your mind for what kind of cake you would be making for festive season, if not, here is the recipe of Dry Fruit Cake which is super-amazing in taste and easy-to-make as well.
The cake batter is prepared with mixed dry fruits of your choice. I have chosen almonds, raisins, walnuts cashews nuts.. If you like to add more dry fruits of your choice. This cake is very similar to vanilla cake recipe and flavour of dry fruits gives its an awesome taste. Moist texture makes it a great cake for all occasions.
This recipe is very simple. The process is easy to remember which makes this simple dry fruits cake. And I’m certain that you are going to agree this is the best cake recipe!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Baking time : 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Vinegar 2 tsp
Cornflour 3 tbsp
Oil 90 ml
Powdered sugar 130 grams
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Dry fruits chopped 1/2 cup
1. Take flour in a big bowl , now add baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Mix it well and keep aside
3. Take milk in another bowl and add white vinegar , mix it well.
4. Now pour oil, I have used here olive oil you can use any vegetable oil.
5. Now add powdered sugar, vanilla essence and cornflour, mix well.. so no lumps can formed. In this step you can see tiny bubbles.
6. Now add wet ingredients in to dry ingredients.. put in to batches otherwise lumps will be formed.
7. Now add chopped dry fruits of your choices, I have included almonds, cashew nuts, golden raisins and walnuts.
8. Transfer the batter into baking tray and garnish with dry fruits.
9. Bake @ 160 degree for 25mins.
10. Cake is ready, make it cool and cut into pieces.
Tips and Tricks:
1. While making cake don’t do over beating.
2. Bake time maybe vary for different ovens
3. If you want to add some different essence apart from vanilla you can easily add it.
4. After the cake batter get ready , bake it immediately.
5. Always keep oven hot before baking the cake.