Here is a simple Rawa Gulab Jamun recipe, which can be easily prepared with few ingredients which is available in our kitchen. All you have to do is to make a dough using milk , ghee and rawa. And than deep fry and dip into sugar syrup.
This easy dessert recipe can be made in minutes and is a must try for all those who want showcase their culinary magic in front of their loved ones.
Rawa gulab jamun recipe will surely woo your guest with its sweetness. You can top this up with dry fruits of your choice.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Rawa (thin) 1 cup
Ghee 2 tsp
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 2 cups
Water 1 cup
1. First we have to make sugar syrup. In a thick pan add sugar.
2. Now add water. Keep string.
3. Stir and dissolve sugar continuously.
5. Boil the sugar syrup until the syrup turns sticky consistency.
6. Sugar syrup is ready, keep aside.
7. In a pan add milk
8. Add sooji and stir continuously, so no lumps formed
9. Add ghee and mix well.
10. Cook until the mixture forms a lump and separates the pan.
11. Transfer from pan and cool slightly.
12. Knead the dough until it became soft and smooth.
13. Take a small dough and make a ball.
14. No crack on the ball.
15. Heat oil/ ghee when it moderately hot , fry the Jamuns.
16. Fry the balls on low flames, keep stirring continuously.
17. Fry until the balls turn golden brown.
18. Take 1/2 cup water and 1 cup sugar syrup.
19. Drop Gulab Jamun in syrup, rest for 2 hours.
20. Gulab Jamun are ready to serve.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Always use thin suji , If suji is thick than grind in a mixer.
2. You can use roasted suji also.
3. Always make syrup on a low flame.
4. Always fry Gulab Jamun on a low flame.
2 Comments Add yours