Vanilla cake filled with rainbow 🌈 sprinkles.
I made this today cake for my kids demand they wanted colorful cake with a soft stuff texture. I have made two layers, If you want you can make more.
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
Cusine : Dessert
Whole wheat flour 1 cup
Milk powder 1/4 cup
Icing sugar 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Butter 70 grams
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
Butter milk essence 1/2 tsp
Colorful strands 2 tbsp
Steps and Images
1.Take a large bowl and whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and milk powder.
- Sieve 3 times all above ingredients.
- In a bowl add cold butter and icing sugar.
- Mix butter and icing sugar using electric beater till it light fluffy.
- Take the flour which we have have mixed in step 1. Mix the flour in above mixture gradually and add milk. Till the mixture is smooth and light. This step usually take 3 minutes or sometimes it vary on speed of machine.
- Now add vanilla and butter milk essence. Mix for few seconds.
- Pre heat oven at 160 degree for 10 mins.
- Line a parchment paper on baking tray dust it with whole wheat flour.
- Now pour the half cake batter on cake tray and sprinkle some colors strands.
- Now pour rest of the cake batter on and sprinkle color strands
10.Now bake it for 160 degree for 30 mins.
11.After 30 mins